Saturday, March 7, 2009

Denmark IS cold...

Well, my brother WAS complaining about the cold, last time he returned to DK for a short while. I laughed and called him a sissy... now I know the pain he must have felt! After being used to 30+ degrees every day, it is really difficult getting used to danish winter/spring weather.


Normally, I am never cold, and run around in a t-shirt all winter (no, not the same t-shirt, it is figuratively speaking...). This time around, I was really freezing the first few days, but then fortunately I found my old warmth, and now I am just fearing the Mexico will be really warm when I return!

I tried to teach Sebastian a few tricks, but the innocent gymnastics was soon to be destroyed!


He somehow felt the need for using his beloved scooter instead, as he saw a track only found in the eyes of a child I guess.

<- Bending it around the curve, and then...

down the finishing straight,
and we have a winner ->

1 comment:

Vivek Menon said...

Yeah i can vouch for that. He actually roamed around in t shirt and shorts all winter long. And although he might have changed his t shirt, the shorts remained unchanged.

Looks like sebastian has taken a cue from Jason Stantham. Transporter 4 Maybe??