Sunday, February 1, 2009

Unclemania!!

I am in Puerto Vallarta this weekend. It is nothing less than a holiday paradies, with sun, beaches, dolphins, big hotels etc.... I like it ;) Only negative thing: los pinches gringos!

Tomorrow I have booked a trip all day, seeing different beaches, caves, snorkling and so forth, and then Monday (holiday in Mexico) I hope to go swimming with a dolphin. Wait for some pictures, I hope to upload some during next week.

More importantly - a new NEPHEW arrived! Lasse called me last night, and told me that Viktor arrived and said hi :) Hmm, maybe it is Victor? I want pictures! At first pictures, and then later end of February I can see him in Denmark. Wauw! I hope everything is ok, and of course when I return I will start teaching him all the bad things that an uncle has to teach :P

2 comments:

Lazlo said...

Jo det er faktisk en Victor, vi har gang i. Så nu findes der to Victor Gram-Hansen'er!

Godt at se lidt updates fra Mexico - hvordan endte det med hele baggage-affæren?

Marianne said...

Tillykke med ny nevø :)
Men grunden til at jeg egentlig skriver er denne: Kom tilbage på Facebook - du er savnet!